News Center
Home > News Center > Content
Instructions For Recruiting English Foreign Teachers
- Jan 08, 2018 -

For schools with foreign-funded quality, the following materials should be submitted when handling foreign education visas:

1. Original foreign teacher Passport

2, "foreign expert Certificate" registration form, photo 4;

3. A photocopy of the valid employment visa and a full page of valid residence permit;

4. Professional Qualification Certificate of foreign education experts;

5, the original hire unit dismissal contract certificate;

6. The standard contract of the National Bureau of Foreign experts signed by the school and the foreign teacher;

7. Medical Certificate

8. Foreign Teacher Lodging Registration Original