News Center
Home > News Center > Content
Relevant Provisions Of Foreign Teachers ' Work
- Jan 08, 2018 -

1, I need to provide my passport, valid visa, expert certificate, health certificate (first application), lodging registration certificate, school or training organization certification and other Related materials (schools or training institutions must be registered in the Entry and exit Administration Department). )

2, invites the unit to employ the foreign expert (teacher) the qualifications.